How to Renew
If your account is current and active, you can renew your books and audiobooks to keep them longer unless the item is on hold for someone else.*
- Login to your library card account on our catalog ⇗.
- Your username is the number on your library card.
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it online or contact us by phone or email.
- If your card is inactive or expired or you have trouble logging in, contact us by phone.
- Select the checkbox next to the items you'd like to renew.
- Next to the dropdown "Renew Selected Titles" click the OK button.
Call 218-773-9121 or email us with your library card number and which items you'd like to renew.
Stop by the circulation desk to renew your items.
*If you have an Interlibrary Loan, please contact us directly by phone or email to renew your items.