Be a part of the community!
Volunteers are an integral part of the services we provide. By volunteering at the library, you will meet new people and make a positive change in your community.
Share your talents!
We invite you to be a part of the work we do! We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities for most ages and skill levels! No previous experience is necessary.
- Inventory the library’s collections
- Shelving and straightening books
- Shelf reading
- Support summer programs as a program aide
- Judge the library’s children and adult contests
- Read for the library’s Dial-A-Story program
- Act as host for library events
- Event photographer
- Special guest
- Arts & craft helper
- Computer support
Friends of the Library
- Help with the Friends book sales the in the spring and fall
- Work in the Friends Book Store
- Serve on the Friends board, meeting once monthly
Building & Facility
- Garden work/weeding from May to September
- Light custodial work (i.e. dusting, watering plants)
- Holiday decorating
Want to lend a hand?
Contact Robyn at (218)773-9121 / email@example.com or fill out our Library Volunteer Interest Form ⇗
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. -Anne Frank